1. Beck D.L. (2012) British Academy of Audiology. Podium presentation
2. Clason, D. (2017, July 13). Can allergies affect your ears and cause hearing loss? Healthy Hearing. https://www.healthyhearing.com/report/51352-Can-allergies-cause-hearing-loss.
3. Clason, D. (2020, January 21). Dual sensory impairment: Hearing loss and vision loss. https://www.healthyhearing.com/report/52555-How-hearing-loss-is-different-than-losing-your-vision.
4. Clason, D. (2019, October 29). Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL) causes. Healthy Hearing. https://www.healthyhearing.com/report/50276-Common-causes-of-sensorineural-hearing-loss.
5. G Livingston, Jonathan Huntley, Andrew Sommerlad, et al. Dementia prevention, intervention, and care: 2020 report of the Lancet Commission. The Lancet. 30 de julio, 2020.
6. Frank R. Lin, M. D. (2011, February 1). Hearing Loss and Incident Dementia. Archives of Neurology. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/802291.
7. Hearing Industries Association. (2019, 27 de marzo). MT10: MarkeTrak 10. Marketing Research, Inc.
8. Hearing Loss Association of America. (2018, Mayo). Do you think you have hearing loss? https://www.hearingloss.org/wp-content/uploads/HLAA_DoYouThinkYouHave_Hearing-Loss.pdf?pdf=DoYouThink
9. Juul Jensen (2018). Closing a gap to normal hearing. Documento técnico de Oticon.
10. Juul Jensen (2019). Oticon Opn S Clinical Evidence. Documento técnico de Oticon.
11. Mroz, M. (2020, 4 de mayo). Hearing loss types - Learn about sensorineural, conductive and mixed. Healthy Hearing. https://www.healthyhearing.com/help/hearing-loss/types.
12. Oticon Opn S™ Hearing Aids l Oticon. https://www.oticon.com/breaking-the-rules.
13. Santurette, S., Ng, E. H. N., Juul Jensen, J., & Man K. L., B. (2020). Evidencias clínicas de Audika Más. Documento técnico de Audika.
14. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2020, 14 de diciembre). Sudden Deafness. National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/sudden-deafness.
15. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2020, 14 de diciembre). Noise-Induced Hearing Loss. National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/noise-induced-hearing-loss.
16. Victory, J. (2020, 7 de abril). Bone-anchored hearing systems: What you need to know. Healthy Hearing. https://www.healthyhearing.com/help/hearing-aids/bone-anchored.
17. Victory, J. (2021, February) )Sudden hearing loss in one ear. Healthy Hearing. https://www.healthyhearing.com/report/52462-Sudden-hearing-loss-getting-to-the-bottom-of-it